Thursday, December 07, 2006
TA..DA..
and here is the finished project!!!...well most of it..you cant see the 8ft santa's on the lawn to the right of santa's workshop (aka the garage lol).. lights on the roof, move,and you cant quite see the blue drop lights that go along the front of the house between the blue poles..nor can you see the G'day Mate sign behind the palm tree, shall put in more photo's later, i was just learning how to use camera with aperture and some other technical term tonight LOL...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Absolutely awesome lights there Tess :) Wish I lived close enough to do a drive-by :)
Luv 'n hugs
TD xoxoxo
Tess your house lights are absolutely fantastically breathtaking...
And I too wish I lived close enough for a drive by...
hoe beautifuol Tess, Iwish you lived closer so I could see it for real!..I have just noticed how many letters are in the word verification, I might be here for a while lol
Oh, wow! Your Christmas lights look absolutely awesome! wISH i COULD SEE THEM irl.
Heiki
Awwwww! They are so spectacular Miss Tess! Wish I could see them for real, maybe if we visit Nana before they go down we just might. How long do they stay up after Christmas??
Post a Comment