Well what a suprise for me!!! well 2 suprises really, yesterday Gary bought me a Shiatsu massager (an early birthday present) because I had hurt my back yet again and was in agony. I've used it 4 times and can now touch my toes again which is good, and today i've had no pills whatsoever!! so a great investment..Of course, we had to sell one of the kids to pay for it LOL but worth it LOL LOL..the other suprise was TICKETS to see SMOKIE one of my fave bands from the 70's...some of their hits were..Living next door to Alice..(i must not yell out who the hell is alice!! a long standing joke)..It's your Life...Stumbling In (sung with Suzi Q)... Don't Play your rock'n'roll to me..Lay back in the arms of someone....Oh Carol....Needles and Pins.. etc etc..the list is endless. I'm taking my camera in, not sure if we can use it yet, but will try!! there is also an autograph session afterwards..I SHALL BE THERE with camera in hand and cd case too LOL...We are going out for dinner first, Tina is babysitting the 2 boys and she said we can come home whenever we like NO CURFEW woohoo LOL..
No comments:
Post a Comment