Tuesday, September 12, 2006

VERY EXCITED!!!

I'm ever so excited..my brother rang me last night out of the blue, he had just booked airfares for him, his wife and his 2 children (from a previous relationship who have never been to visit their aunty before!!). I was nearly in tears when he asked if they could stay with us for 5 days..They will stay on the Gold Coast for 4 days, doing the theme parks, then come to us on the 5th January, then we will have a belated Christmas day with them..We are going to leave the Christmas Lights up so the children can see them. I haven't seen Rick and Tahli-Anne for nearly 5 years. This is just what I needed to cheer me up and gives me something to look forward to..(now lets hope 'somebody' doesn't try to spoil it for us!!)..OH how many sleeps until 1st January 2007??? LOL

3 comments:

Susan C said...

Thats lovely Tess.

Peta.. said...

It is 109 days, 19 hours, 26 minutes and 31 seconds until Monday, 1 January 2007...

Woohooo to you Tess..
you sound extremely excited..
*congrats*, you will all have a great time..xx

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/newyear.html

Deb said...

Tess that sounds wonderful, I am sure a great time will be had by all!