Wednesday, September 20, 2006
I've been tagged!! (thanks Chrissy!!)
The rules of the tag are:
List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets.Tag 5 friends and list them.
Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people.
Dont forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!
1. I like to dance along to the wiggles when no one is around
2. I dip my chocolate into coffee
3. I always clean the shower before getting in it
4. When making tea or coffee, i always stir it 10 times (always)
5. When i scrap, i have Meatloaf blaring from the computer!!
I tag:-
Julie, Debbie Y, Susan C, TD, Jenelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Damn it Chrissy ~~~ I was going to tag you Tess
She got me too....
Hugs Parky
hee hee sorry Parky!! LOL
Hey Tess had a giggle at the stiring ten times exactly, I have to squeeze my tea bag a certain way against the side of the cup when making a cuppa myself!! I'm so odd!! LOL
Post a Comment